News & Announcements

P-EBT Benefits for 2021-2022

Si usted necesita traducción en español, favor de visitar la oficina del frente del lado de high school y pedir un intérprete. Se le brindara con mucho gusto.

We have received information from DCFS regarding P-EBT benefits for the 21-22 school year. Only students that qualify for free or reduced lunch, either directly through the SNAP program or through a 21-22 Free and Reduced School Meals Application, who miss a school day specifically due to Covid will receive benefits.

Please note that even though all of our students eat breakfast and lunch free this school year, they are not all Free or Reduced eligible. If you did not receive your letter of eligibility from DWCS stating that your student qualifies for benefits and your student either receives SNAP or you filled out an application, email to confirm your eligibility. If your student is not directly certified through SNAP and you did not fill out an application THIS school year, you are not currently eligible and will not receive benefits for the months you weren’t eligible for benefits.

If you want to fill out a Free/Reduced Meals Application, please pick up an application at the high school or elementary school offices. Fill it out and return it as soon as possible.

Additional information is provided in the attached flyers.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and please email with any questions.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) of found at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of AgricultureOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: 202-690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Kindergarten-12th Grades

9560 Highway 33
Farmerville, LA 71241

Fax: 318-368-8258

Copyright © 2023 D'Arbonne Woods Charter School

Public Custodian of Records: Doug Postel (

No person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity, or in any employment conditions or practices conducted by this School, except as provided by law.

REPORT SEXUAL HARRASSMENT - Contact DWCS Human Resources Department at 318-368-8051 X 6018.

Powered by Host Marketing