- Any religious exception to dress code requirements will be honored. Please submit religious exceptions in writing to the administration.
- Any hardship created by dress code must be submitted to school officials.
- Bus transportation must have parents available at home or a sibling over 12 or older in order to drop off students.
- Students within the special education program will be handled on a case by case basis and parents must be at home before students may be dropped off in the afternoon.
- The Deadline for student fees listed on the fee schedule will be due by the end of the first 9 weeks grading schedule.
ORDERING SCHOOL APPROVED PLAID (See picture)
• School Approved Plaid Color is Classic Navy
• Plaid can be ordered online from www.LandsEnd.com
Classic Navy Plaid Box Pleat Skirt (Item #473437-BPX)
Classic Navy Plaid Jumper (Item #0650101-BP6)
*School approved plaid skirts, skorts, or jumpers must be monogrammed with the school approved logo.
9560 Highway 33
Farmerville, LA 71241
Copyright © 2020 D'Arbonne Woods Charter School
This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider.