- Any religious exception to dress code requirements will be honored. Please submit religious exceptions in writing to the administration.
- Any hardship created by dress code must be submitted to school officials.
- Bus transportation must have parents available at home or a sibling over 12 or older in order to drop off students.
- Students within the special education program will be handled on a case by case basis and parents must be at home before students may be dropped off in the afternoon.
- The Deadline for student fees listed on the fee schedule will be due by the end of the first 9 weeks grading schedule.
ORDERING SCHOOL APPROVED PLAID (See picture)
• School Approved Plaid Color is Classic Navy
• Plaid can be ordered online from www.LandsEnd.com
Classic Navy Plaid Box Pleat Skirt (Item #473437-BPX)
Classic Navy Plaid Jumper (Item #0650101-BP6)
*School approved plaid skirts, skorts, or jumpers must be monogrammed with the school approved logo.
9560 Highway 33
Farmerville, LA 71241
Copyright © 2021 D'Arbonne Woods Charter School
No person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, political or religious beliefs, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity, or in any employment conditions or practices conducted by this School, except as provided by law.